• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problem with adding a new WorldID (Mirror Dimension)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,
today i added Jupiter to my 1.88 server and i got following problem:

When i try to enter mirror dimension i get a DC after 3 seconds and i cant move at all. Now when i look at my game server i get following error:

CGObj::EnterWorld Failed!!! at MoveTo() GAMEWORLDID[1,1] Pos(261.000,-203.027, 1492.000) Reason(3) Err(0)
CGame::EnterWorld() => CGObj::EnterWorld() Failed!!! 12312312 [JID:1, CharID:6696][rid: 0x5bca(x:202, y:91)][worldid : 1, pos: 261.000, -203.027, 1492.000]

Now come the strange thing, as you can see he is trying to enter the RegionID: 23498 (0x5bca) in the WorldID:1. But i surely defined WorldID 90 for all Mirrorworld RegionIDs.

You can see it here:

When i change all MD RegionIDs from WorldID 90 to 1 i can freely walk around. Everything is working. Same for GM_Room and Prison. They are just working on WorldID 1 and not on 91 or 92.

RegGame_World has the correct GameWorldID aswell:

So what can i do? I appreciate every help. Thanks in advance

kind regards

Back