Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SR_GameServer collapses when players fight monsters

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am using the IronSro v3.2 source code that has been shared on the site.

My server: RAM 8 GB, Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard, SQL Server 2014 Express.

I have the following problem: Everything works normally, but when the player fights mob, after a while, SR_GameServer crashes without any errors detected.

Although there are only about 2-3 players, the server only uses 6/8 GB of RAM, the CPU is only used about 1-2% but it still crashes.

I think that due to too many mobs being spawned, I used these queries: http://forum.ragezone.com/f772/fix-query-1-game-server-795669/ (Does not include Update by sladlejrhfpq).

But the situation is still happening!How do I fix this situation?

Reaction score
Almost all "packs" that people release are extremely buggy even tho they say its bugless, you are much better off starting from scratch with the base files and adding what you want/need yourself. I know this doesn't help with your question but it can be soo many things and you don't know whats been worked on with the files.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Almost all "packs" that people release are extremely buggy even tho they say its bugless, you are much better off starting from scratch with the base files and adding what you want/need yourself. I know this doesn't help with your question but it can be soo many things and you don't know whats been worked on with the files.
Thank you, I really want to open 140 level servers and above, because 120 level or lower servers in Vietnam are already too many!

Upvote 0
Back