• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Getting +110 Armors to work/display

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have manage to get +110 Armors to show, so from Battle Suit to Mythology Armor

I can get Deadly Armor to display in my inv, but nothing happens when i wear it, i have used the right da number, and copied the armor files from a new kpt client, when i get it on i get nude suit on/01.inf

I have added armor as well in Playmodel.h

Have anyone got it to work?

Best Regards

I can get 112 Armor to show on ks when i use Cma001.ini and armor, but when i copy it and change name it wont work

VisUban - Getting +110 Armors to work/display - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have manage to get +110 Armors to show, so from Battle Suit to Mythology Armor

I can get Deadly Armor to display in my inv, but nothing happens when i wear it, i have used the right da number, and copied the armor files from a new kpt client, when i get it on i get nude suit on/01.inf

{ sinDA1 | sin30, "Deadly Armor", "DA129", ITEMSIZE * 3, ITEMSIZE * 4, "Defense", ITEM_CLASS_ARMOR, "da129", INVENTORY_POS_ARMOR, SIN_SOUND_ARMOR },

I have added armor as well in Playmodel.h
"mA026.ini", "mA027.ini", "Cma001.ini",

mA026 is myth armor, and cma001 is being displayed on Deadly Armor
Have anyone got it to work?

Best Regards

I can get 112 Armor to show on ks when i use Cma001.ini and armor, but when i copy it and change name it wont work

Same with this:

Back