Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BrainianZ Travian Script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, so I got BrainianZ Travian script and I have some issues with installation.
First of all, on install page I don't have GPACK (gpack is 100% correct, script is BOUGHT), and I can't install it on localhost. Second issue is that I don't know which PHP version this script uses?

So, who helps me, I will help him even maybe with giving script.

Hello I have the same script and fixed the installation, but you will still face more and more bugs into the script its not perfect as people claim to be.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Gladius16 dude stop asking, you're asking 4 years for project, buy yourself or learn to code.
If any can help message me, I will not send script to no one.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, so I got BrainianZ Travian script and I have some issues with installation.
First of all, on install page I don't have GPACK (gpack is 100% correct, script is BOUGHT), and I can't install it on localhost. Second issue is that I don't know which PHP version this script uses?

So, who helps me, I will help him even maybe with giving script.

What help you need?
it’s the simple and good script.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What help you need?
it’s the simple and good script.

Hi, I fixed everything I wanted. Now only I have problem with map loading, and some minor issues. You can contact me on Discord: Navaho#5022

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh you are the cheater who took script from me and absconded... it’s pitty that you still don’t know how to work with that script... how to make map part to work properly... hope you get someone else to clean the script.....

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh you are the cheater who took script from me and absconded... it’s pitty that you still don’t know how to work with that script... how to make map part to work properly... hope you get someone else to clean the script.....

Sorry? I am new to ragezone, I got this script from rubus, you can find him here :) I never had any conversation with you, please give me a screenshot of our conversation, if you can't provide it, don't write stupid messages, completely unecessary.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this is the last conversation I made... maybe you forgot because it’s been almost one year.... anyway if you are not that person just don’t care about the message .... let’s see what you will be doing with that script....

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know, I can't find you on my messages. But I haven't used Discord for a long time, last time when I used it I worked in some group calls with Iranian developers I think. I did screen share, but they could not steal my account? Anyways, I will try to contact discord to check all of theese. Add me so we can talk, I remember which guy gave me the script. Anyways, script is used on localhost just for fun, I am working so I don't have time for private servers. Regards :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you might not remember because maybe you cheated so many people you can’t keep remembering but I got cheated by you so I can easily remember. And you the one talked first to me not in discord but in skype... how many years you are gonna cheat people for the script... you already have script and still asking for help....anyway I don’t care it happened long back.. I just want others to know about you. So that they will be careful...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dunno how I exactly cheated you, I haven't forced you to give me the script anyways. I never cheated anyone and I don't have to cheat. I told the name of guy who sent me script, it's used just for fun. I'm gonna close our conversation here.

Upvote 0
Back