Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server dont send email activation T3.6 TravianZ-by-Shadow-master?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello friends I have problems with the game activation email, when the players register the server says that it sent the message but it does not arrive, I would like to know if the game's smtp server can be configured or if any other data must be modified, for Please I need your help, if someone offers your help I can give a reward through paypal, thank you very much and have a happy day!

on the webmail from horde or roundcube the mail server show me this error from player registration:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [74.125.140.26]
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
550-5.7.1 [94.23.146.243 13] Messages with multiple addresses in From:
550 5.7.1 header are not accepted. l4si10030116wrc.299 - gsmtp

whats is this? Please help me!

I have selected by the hosting vendor to send 15 emails per hour!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have you checked the spam list? There are a lot of confirmation letters that are automatically going to the spam list. This is happening because the email website thinks that the confirmation link sent to you can harm your personal computer. Also, some of the websites aren't sending confirmation letters to temporary emails. They are detecting that you are using a that in a short time will be deleted, so they don't allow registration by using them, so they don't send any confirmation letters to such email accounts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, who could help me to verify the IP address as no IP address is displayed in the player

Server running on:

Upvote 0
Back