Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian windows host 50USD Reward who help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guis,

I tried to install the travian on XAMPP but it doesn't work at all.
I have a Windows VPS and I doesn't work at all, I mean, I install the script but after that at index page I can not open login page or register page and it gives me some errors, on webhost work all good but if I try to run on my VPS windows doesn't work at all.

If someone can do all the thinks for me I will pay him depends on the difficulties but I can pay up to 50 USD for a good instalation of the script.
I have the travian script, is Travianz by Shadow.

Message in privat if you have a good knowledge.

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guis,

I tried to install the travian on XAMPP but it doesn't work at all.
I have a Windows VPS and I doesn't work at all, I mean, I install the script but after that at index page I can not open login page or register page and it gives me some errors, on webhost work all good but if I try to run on my VPS windows doesn't work at all.

If someone can do all the thinks for me I will pay him depends on the difficulties but I can pay up to 50 USD for a good instalation of the script.
I have the travian script, is Travianz by Shadow.

Message in privat if you have a good knowledge.

Thank you.

XAMPP is not the best to use for real host. Best would be to use Nginx or IIS Manager.

If you can post the errors would be better so we can review errors.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back