Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Travian 4.5 with 6 Tribes, Hospital & City

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't play , it's too dangerous!
Watch out this YouTube video about our latest SERVER

Inspired by Travian Legends 4.5 unique private server that include 6 tribes with Spartan tribe, Citys, hospital, fusion troops, new 18c farms and much more.
We opening a new special server at first week of every month

You could register and reserve your username; you start with 500 golds, after start the server it will be delivered only 250 golds. And additional 50 golds for validate with your user in discord

Image-006 - Travian 4.5 with 6 Tribes, Hospital & City - RaGEZONE Forums

You could check here
Our the last winner account an review all you need to be our next winner šŸ†
Login by @ Legion / @ Legion

Our social media:
Home page:
Discord:
Instagram:
Youtube:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I mention, some image I will shared in the next days

Image-001 - Travian 4.5 with 6 Tribes, Hospital & City - RaGEZONE Forums Image-002 - Travian 4.5 with 6 Tribes, Hospital & City - RaGEZONE Forums Image-003 - Travian 4.5 with 6 Tribes, Hospital & City - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this open source and see if there is something we can also contribute?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Noted.. I want to add new codes to older T4.4 but seems those versions are made with old php mysql scripts and I am not good with converting scripts from mysql_ to mysqli_. It might take a long time to do that one by one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Noted.. I want to add new codes to older T4.4 but seems those versions are made with old php mysql scripts and I am not good with converting scripts from mysql_ to mysqli_. It might take a long time to do that one by one

Nah don't bother trying to get something from them, I was here when the first version was released now everyone is just trying to steal other people's work and claim it's their own.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah don't bother trying to get something from them, I was here when the first version was released now everyone is just trying to steal other people's work and claim it's their own.

Totally understood. We'll I've been testing releases and never re-release them for my own fame. I was able to translate some release in the past that are in chinese or other language but I never release something that I don't own. Anyway I guess I can't test any of these version. By the way Sallar, do you have any idea how to fix an issue where when you try to attack an unoccopied land it keeps on telling you "Coordinates do not exist" even if it's the correct coordinates. It happened on this version T3.6 from Shadowsss? I can't find where to locate that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Officially, our version as advanced start:

• Youā€™ll already own six settlers and enough CP to settle two additional villages.
  • Youā€™ll be granted CP to settle two villages.
  • 18c, 15c, and 9c canā€™t be settled or conquered as 2nd or 3rd villages.
  • All villages you settle will automatically have all resource fields at level 5.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beautiful. And when do you upload the sources for download?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beautiful. And when do you upload the sources for download?
Actually we would love (with my team) to share the code with the community but whenever we have asked for help to add new features or solve a problem we have always received great silence and we have even had to pay $$$ someone else.
And I tell you, we have tried many times for at least 2 or 3 years.

So, I don't know how much making this public could contribute, if we are going to continue working alone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually we would love (with my team) to share the code with the community but whenever we have asked for help to add new features or solve a problem we have always received great silence and we have even had to pay $$$ someone else.
And I tell you, we have tried many times for at least 2 or 3 years.

So, I don't know how much making this public could contribute, if we are going to continue working alone.

What difficulties do you have now? You can try to fix it together.
1. Personally, I don't have enough files for the Academy (22_9.tpl)
2. troops for construction in the barracks are not displayed.
3. The most important thing. - The map is not shown correctly, i.e. when you hover the mouse, it shows the name of the area, but there is no picture.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I doubt I can help you on the issues you mention, it is a very different version of the TravianZ one I have here,
It has undergone many changes, in 2 or 3 years.

However, I do not rule out the possibility of working together,
Perhaps we could make a common effort with a simulator interface?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have my version of TravianZ, it is also not complete and there are not enough tpl files? If enough, share?
The idea is good about working together, but I need to look at what I have to work with in the screenshots. Or it would be super all the code of your version with a description of future innovations and problems for their production.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I doubt I can help you on the issues you mention, it is a very different version of the TravianZ one I have here,
It has undergone many changes, in 2 or 3 years.

However, I do not rule out the possibility of working together,
Perhaps we could make a common effort with a simulator interface?
hello. Where you are?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After some problems with our script because our owner's hosting change php 7.4 to php 8.2 without pre announce -

we're back at it, today 23-Feb 23:59

Back