Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NEW Allods 4.0 packbin unpacker and packer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Всем привет, решил поделиться своими закромами, использую гугл переводчик, так что тапками не кидайтесь, вообщем когда то выкупил этот распаковщик Pack.bin, вроде бы как он обсалютно рабочий и подходит к версии 4.0, но лично его не проверял, надеюсь он поможет кому то, и мы сможем увидеть новые интересные приватные сервера) В архиве есть видео инструкция.

--------------------Translate-------------------------

Hello everyone, I decided to share my bins, I use a google translator, so do not throw slippers, in general, when I bought this pack.bin unpacker, it seems like it is an out-of-the-box worker and comes up to version 4.0, but I haven't personally tested it, I hope it will help someone then, and we will be able to see new interesting private servers) There is a video instruction in the archive.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
все качают, и не кто не коментирует и не говорит спасибо, не о результатах тестирования) я сам не пользовался, интерестно было бы узнать инструмент вообще рабочий или нет)

------------------google translate----------------------------------------

everyone shakes, and no one comments or says thank you, not about the test results) I myself did not use it, it would be interesting to find out the tool is generally working or not)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded it for the updated editor for version 4.0, but it does not start. It just crashes on startup. Maybe someone knows the solution?
=RU ORIGINAL=
Скачивал ради обновленного эдитора под версию 4.0, однако он не запускается. Просто вылетает при запуске. Может, знает кто решение?
Уж очень хочется обновленный редактор карт..

Back