• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Few Problems Left

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone. For the past few days, I've been scouring these forums almost non-stop for setting up a private server. After much frustration and trial and error, I've finally figured out how to get it up and running and how to operate it for what I want. I plan on having this just for myself for now, but I may plan on opening it up over lan so my cousin can join.

Anyway, to the problem. Alot of the console commands are not clearly explained, and I can't find anywhere that explains them. Many of the are simple enough, but some I just can't get.

I can't seem to summon anything. I use the same exact copy/paste method I use to do "create_item" but it doesn't seem to work. I think it has something to do with whatever it is in parenthesis, like (Mobworld), (VisualItem), and that kind of thing. What do those mean? I've read that mobworld needs quotation marks around the path, but that still doesn't seem to work. I've also noticed that each entity seems to have multiple files, which one do I use?

Another thing I have a problem with, is trying to get the item mall running right. I can access it in-game, but it gives me a bunch of errors, like banner error and a few others, and the mall is just completely empty. The main reason I'm looking is for engraving kits. I've looked and looked through the files and tried spawning in anything that seemed remotely likely, but no luck. I've even tried finding the items in the item mall folder and making a copy of them into the XDB_Items folder. They spawned in, but only as a stub resource (question mark icon with tooltip saying "not for sale" in grey text). Does anyone know how to get the item mall working right? Or at least know how to spawn the items in? There are a few in the xdb_items, but not many of the ones I want.

I notice there is a "rune_insert" command, but I don't know how to operate it. The explanation text is in Russian, and unfortunately I only know English.

I can't really think of anything else atm, but I'm sure I will. I hope I'm not too complicated or anything.

If you need how I installed, I installed word for word (filling in gaps with my own knowledge, experience, and scraps of info I found here) from http://forum.ragezone.com/f745/allods-1-1-0-2-a-992334/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
==WorldDrop table==

People, help please! In the game when opening treasure chests gives an error that the table WorldDrop not found, tell me who knows what its database to insert and how to fill. I apologize for my Google translation)

you go that way: Server\game\data\System\Corks\ServerBuild.xdb
prav line in the file: <includeWorldDrop>false</includeWorldDrop> on <includeWorldDrop>true</includeWorldDrop>
Yes other options to false if you want to fix to true

still have files with the same parameters: Server\game\data\System\ServerBuilds\Debug.xdb; Release.xdb etc. and ...
the file in which you need to make changes, you can check the config shard: Server\server_bin\shard\cfg\shard.xml
in the second line: <config name="allods" comment=""build="Debug" serversNeed="1" maxUsers="5000">

sorry bad google translate =/

==Create ITEMMALL==

video tutorial create itemmall (time: 12:30) only ru language :(

Look attach:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the help!

Unfortunately the item mall still does not work, but I can spawn in the items I want from the xdb_itemmall, so I don't really need it anymore.

Now my only real problem is the summon command. I found out how to summon in some entities that have (mobworld) in the filename, but some it won't let me summon. I can't summon any (visualitem) mobs or (vischaractertemplate) or others like that. I'm mostly just wanting to spawn in key entities like bosses, raid bosses, key league or empire figures and just whatever else comes to mind. It keeps saying something along the lines of "can't create ****** because NOTNULL field respawnable not set in console cmd.

Does that mean I have to change something in a file somewhere to give me permission or something? Or am I just doing it wrong?

EDIT: One more question too. Is it possible to set my server up over lan so my cousin can join me? If so, what would he have to download? What would I have to do?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello BMWebb,

You can only summon monsters/npc's that have .(MobWorld) at the end and that are a xdb file.
Here you can find a bit more explanation on how to summon and find things to summon: http://forum.ragezone.com/f747/add-items-vendor-1009682/#post8112258

It is not possible to spawn visualitems or charactertemplates since they don't have the information that is in the .(MobWorld).xdb file.

I hope that helps!
- Jax

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alrighty, thank you. :)

I think I got enough figured out for now. The only thing I'll try to find next is how to set the server up over lan, but it's not important.

Back