Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Auto Close

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time to use the MiniA.exe because it is not running, so I always using the MiniA2.exe.. I did the laucher.bat with the code based on the HxD.
so my problem is after launching, the client automatically closing. I've already checked the source code and recompile but no errors occurred.
I already did the properties edit by run as administrator but same problem..

TIA for the answer and help! :)

PS : i'm this source code and client here : https://forum.ragezone.com/f528/juver-sourcee-updated-files-1199849/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you need to run as administrator at miniA/launcher

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I did it, it runs the client but after a few minutes like 1-3 min and the client closes without any log or whatsoever.

have u check such dll needed and hackshield folder? try to look up server field/agent maybe u miss something . the force close can be causes by GUI,database,protectio files, sometimes logs doesn't pop up but u have the crashdump on your user%appdata . if you still stuck at same problem give me your crashdump i will try to solve it.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
have u check such dll needed and hackshield folder? try to look up server field/agent maybe u miss something . the force close can be causes by GUI,database,protectio files, sometimes logs doesn't pop up but u have the crashdump on your user%appdata . if you still stuck at same problem give me your crashdump i will try to solve it.

I think this is the one ehehe :

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think this is the one ehehe :

i just open your crashdump and looks like you making violation access with hackshield registry. you need to rename minia2 to minia, because hackshield was registered with minia executable and try to reset your registry , win+r , type regedit,HKEY curent user > software > delete ahnlab folder. and try again your game with corectly executable name. if you want to use another executable name just trace keyword "miniA" entire solution. goodluck

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just open your crashdump and looks like you making violation access with hackshield registry. you need to rename minia2 to minia, because hackshield was registered with minia executable and try to reset your registry , win+r , type regedit,HKEY curent user > software > delete ahnlab folder. and try again your game with corectly executable name. if you want to use another executable name just trace keyword "miniA" entire solution. goodluck

okay, I will try this one. I'll be back if the problem still persist. Thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After editing the registry and testing MiniA.exe, sadly the error still persist :(

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try reinstall client

I already did that and the minia.exe from installation runs smoothly.. all I want to do is to use the minia.exe (which not running after pasting) from source code because I modified some code and needed to be tested ehehe

Upvote 0
Back