Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Comment.ini and .rcc files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone here explain to me what comment.ini is? I had a problem that I solved, miraculously, about the said file. I'm a bit confused since there are posts saying comment.ini for skill editor, comment.ini for item editor, comment.ini for mobnpc, etc.

Also, I believe .rcc files are like the "rules" for specific parts (like quests, levels, skills, etc) of the game? Can someone link to me a good guide since I read a guide and it ended abruptly and I can't quite get all of what I need. Though if ever there's none, I'll try to understand what that guide means.

But I only see in my server files folder one comment.ini and it's on glogic folder. Do I need to have all of the comment.ini(s) to be able to edit the game? What program(s) do I have to use to decrypt and encrypt .rcc files? Because I would love to fix some of the details of the game, as well as modify the experience tables, monster drops, and texts in game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone here explain to me what comment.ini is? I had a problem that I solved, miraculously, about the said file. I'm a bit confused since there are posts saying comment.ini for skill editor, comment.ini for item editor, comment.ini for mobnpc, etc.

Also, I believe .rcc files are like the "rules" for specific parts (like quests, levels, skills, etc) of the game? Can someone link to me a good guide since I read a guide and it ended abruptly and I can't quite get all of what I need. Though if ever there's none, I'll try to understand what that guide means.

But I only see in my server files folder one comment.ini and it's on glogic folder. Do I need to have all of the comment.ini(s) to be able to edit the game? What program(s) do I have to use to decrypt and encrypt .rcc files? Because I would love to fix some of the details of the game, as well as modify the experience tables, monster drops, and texts in game.

You can understand some glogic rcc files here including comment.ini:): >> https://forum.ragezone.com/f444/guide-understanding-glogic-rcc-files-508163/

Upvote 0
Back