About making things compatible.

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    44Posts

smile About making things compatible.

About making things compatible.
    Hi guys, another question...

about making file/things compatible on a different client from a source code.
    i only know about the glogic files but not the skinobject and its files,
    >>>>the question is, do i have to crypt "animation, skin, skeleton, or cfg"?
    >>>>and also the cps, abl, abf and aps is so hard to work with, i cant seem to make it compatible,
    i make the cps/abl but when i wear it, it doesnt show it doesnt have warning/error though, any idea why its happening.

im using ep 11 source shared here in rz...

True MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    300Posts

Re: About making things compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by Ewad05 View Post
    Hi guys, another question...about making file/things compatible on a different client from a source code.i only know about the glogic files but not the skinobject and its files,>>>>the question is, do i have to crypt "animation, skin, skeleton, or cfg"?>>>>and also the cps, abl, abf and aps is so hard to work with, i cant seem to make it compatible,i make the cps/abl but when i wear it, it doesnt show it doesnt have warning/error though, any idea why its happening.im using ep 11 source shared here in rz...
    You do not need to crypt all except .rcc filesif cps/abl dont show error warning file is incompleteTry Client Merging

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    44Posts

Re: About making things compatible.

what do you mean about client merging?? how do u do that?

Advertisement