Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About making things compatible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, another question...

about making file/things compatible on a different client from a source code.
i only know about the glogic files but not the skinobject and its files,
>>>>the question is, do i have to crypt "animation, skin, skeleton, or cfg"?
>>>>and also the cps, abl, abf and aps is so hard to work with, i cant seem to make it compatible,
i make the cps/abl but when i wear it, it doesnt show it doesnt have warning/error though, any idea why its happening.

im using ep 11 source shared here in rz...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi guys, another question...about making file/things compatible on a different client from a source code.i only know about the glogic files but not the skinobject and its files,>>>>the question is, do i have to crypt "animation, skin, skeleton, or cfg"?>>>>and also the cps, abl, abf and aps is so hard to work with, i cant seem to make it compatible,i make the cps/abl but when i wear it, it doesnt show it doesnt have warning/error though, any idea why its happening.im using ep 11 source shared here in rz...
You do not need to crypt all except .rcc filesif cps/abl dont show error warning file is incompleteTry Client Merging

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what do you mean about client merging?? how do u do that?

Upvote 0
Back