Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CP no function.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
newbie000 - CP no function. - RaGEZONE Forums
hello guys, newbie
where can I find this in source code? If I will going to hit the mobs it still 0. I want to increase everytime I hit the mobs. Does anybody where to find that in source I mean specific name in source code? thanks! respect post newbie here. again thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go MobEditor and open Little Holigan mob, you can see CP add.

Hello sir, you help me on my other problem that finally solved! and now this is my problem sir. there is no CP add sir

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hello sir, yes sir it has. dwCP_RATE 1
as I knew for old source, you can gain CP point = mobs level, example Little Holigan level = 2, you can gain 2 CP for each kill
dwCP_RATE 1 means 100%
check again ur mob level, if still no gain, highly due to source problem

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
as I knew for old source, you can gain CP point = mobs level, example Little Holigan level = 2, you can gain 2 CP for each kill
dwCP_RATE 1 means 100%
check again ur mob level, if still no gain, highly due to source problem
Ahh okay sir thank you, I mean if in source sir. What exactly name
on the source sir? Like skill.cpp something like that. What is exact name sir?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
you can search out keyword "//add cp" or "sCP" on ur src then have a look, hope you had them, good luck

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can search out keyword "//add cp" or "sCP" on ur src then have a look, hope you had them, good luck
Hello sir, thanks for your help hehe. Hmmm can you please give the specific name on the source sir? like add.hpp or skill.cpp something like that sir so I can find easily. Thank you sir thank you!

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hello sir, thanks for your help hehe. Hmmm can you please give the specific name on the source sir? like add.hpp or skill.cpp something like that sir so I can find easily. Thank you sir thank you!

He give you a guide how to locate your cpp file inside your source...follow what he said...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I
He give you a guide how to locate your cpp file inside your source...follow what he said...
I did not found sir, I tried to look this //add cp, or sCP but there was no file. Can you give me the specific name sir? Thank you.

Upvote 0
Back