Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About CPS files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I am trying to edit costumes, what software do I use for CPS files? what is the CPS for and the DDS?

TIA <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cps files > use the RanTool/Cps Editor. you can find alot shared here in RZ.
in for DDS> u can use Photoshop, just download an extension for DDS. theres a tutorial here in RZ just look for it.
i dont remember what the title is though.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cps files > use the RanTool/Cps Editor. you can find alot shared here in RZ.
in for DDS> u can use Photoshop, just download an extension for DDS. theres a tutorial here in RZ just look for it.
i dont remember what the title is though.

Okay thank you, I am trying to explore the mesh and textures of the files, what about .x files?
I tried with blender along with DirectX-X Files importer but to no avail. How do you edit/view the .x files?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay thank you, I am trying to explore the mesh and textures of the files, what about .x files?I tried with blender along with DirectX-X Files importer but to no avail. How do you edit/view the .x files?
i dont know about editing the xfiles, but you can view it this is what i use to view.

Upvote 0
Back