Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

When EQUIP "Please Wait" will pop up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me about this. when i equip the Sky Weapon, i always bugtrap/"please wait" using emulator. I already upgrade my CPS/ABL Version and already encrypt the CPS/ABL/ABF file of the Sky Weapon. How to fix this? what did i miss?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: When EQUIP "Please Wait" will pop up.

animation .bin and .cfg, mate
cus, i already have it on my client side. maybe this one is not working. but how should i know if this animation is not working mate? I try to encrypt new animation but still not working.

there is no more "please Wait" cus .. but look at the pic, the sky weapon looks different.

cesstrish18 - When EQUIP "Please Wait" will pop up. - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Check it again, mate.
Is this Skywp?
It meant your aps lost .dds

If I use .CPS no Please Wait Showing .. when i use .ABL the please wait show and exit the emulator.

If I use .CPS no Please Wait Showing .. when i use .ABL the please wait show and exit the emulator.

Out of memory mate when i open in ranviewer the highrank.abl

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Out of memory mate when i open in ranviewer the highrank.abl

Yes, you have to save as Official ABL.

Upvote 0
Back