Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Evidence] EP4 server files char combined and pet system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here's the evidence of full ep4 server files

session, login, field, and agent server..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes it's 1400$ because you still need to pay the service charge...LoLzzzz

Hope my boss will agree... But still need some ragezoner to contribute for that file..

I need people from Mindanao.. My location is in Davao City...Communicate with me if you

too..

or your still waiting for the release... Maybe 1 yr. from now..Lolz ^_^

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i will share it if some of you can help me buy that files...
us of now i dont have BUDGET but soon i will have but still jolin not answering......
MAYBE NEXT YEAR AHHAHAHAHAHAHA im not really sure...........

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he doesn't sell database
he doesn't sell tool
he sells very expensive
but I think to have a person buys him and he are in ragezone
but he doesn't apportion us

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I heard someone in our country has the files but does not like to share...

We tred to call him but he won't talk to us.. huhuhuh....

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hahaha...developement for EP4 wont push because there are alot of GREEDY people here in this forum. Its better at the other side, MU... Im very impressed on how much these people contributed to the advance development of the server and files. My players are very happy right now with my new MU. They steered away from RAN private at the moment because of slow development. If I were you guys, better try MU until greedy people learn how to share. People here are more busy boosting their own servers.

Good luck on waiting...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@sphilliplee
thats right sir many GREEDY people here in this section thats why im to depress to make my server
because of the slow developing for ran online i think no one will share that files...
tatanda muna tayo bago mag ka roon ng new class at pet
(Wait That You will become a Sh*t OLD MAN before pet and new classes will be share here)...

MESSAGE TO ALL
However long the night, the dawn will break.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Message to you
- Not all ppl who don't share are greedy, and you know why? Because they paid a fortune for it, of course, the guys who first got it by hacking could have shared it for free, but they sold it, and it got resold and resold, always somewhat cheaper, the first price was 20000$ now its at 1400$
think of it, would you share files for free that you bought for 20k bucks?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wait when it is free lolzzz....

Don't like to argue about this anymore... Let just wait when time comes that we have the latest files of ran online.. Guess we will not share it... Lolzzzz

Wheres the unity here... We know that we learned many stuffs here... what happened??

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea one day the price will lower enough for somebody to share it for free
or many ppl buy together then share but its not that far yet

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know Jolin will share that his files if he will gain a lot of cash for that... LoLzzz

1300$ is not heavy for him anyway.. lolzzz He can gain that less than a month... ^_^

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, here is my 2cent opinion on it, First ragezone is free forum. You are free to join and contribute. No monthly fees whatsoever. Second, we all benefit from whatever new developments come out here. We share ideas, tools, solutions, FOR FREE. It is true that if someone had bought some illegal files for a big fee, will he not profit from it first? Of course, even me, I will sell it for a price to get back at my investment.

But if you got it for free, why not share it? After all this is a free development forum. You come in, you get something, YOU SHOULD SHARE ALSO.

Anyways, maybe its really time to develop our own. By the way, lets start a real development thread. Maybe we can organized our selves then assign to ourselves which part to do. That way we can finish and achieve things faster. What do you say. We can start by posting our skills and expertise on what part of the development so we can start already.

How about it? Always a thread starter huh?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
WOW!!! 1400$? thats big bucks man! i will not buy it. I'm not goin to spend that much for private server because my RAN server is not for profit in fact I don't have "Computer Shop" but I have A Ranserver Running Online, I'm Doing it just for fun. So i just wait for the free version of EP4, hahahaha!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
don't buy from this guy....he is a cheater , the server file which he is selling contain lots of problems.... u can do nothing with out the editor and also he never show the buyer how to RUN the game ....he just show the flow to start the server !!!
the sources from the chinese forum and serveral ppl are complaining because they can not get in to the game !!!!

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do not need any editors to edit the item.isf
I make my own editors

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wish you can share that to us have mercy to us pls...

i got that file from sgho..
someone selling her server files... i cant afford for that..
hoping that someone here have that files and share it..

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Already someone has bought his file in my websites It costs 10,000 yuan But the incomplete materials Please don't be fooled by him He is a cheat

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no need to beg for files!!! wait for the right time and they'll give to you for FREE. if they can build server files on their own, then be it, make one and keep it to yourself, no need for a community where in you ask question then you share your files. this time, you keep all your questions to yourself. think of yourself first, think of how much you will gain by hiding it from other...don't bother about the people around here, they are just waiting for some fish to catch and sell it in their market. - just like that, just like that!!! peace.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea one day the price will lower enough for somebody to share it for free
or many ppl buy together then share but its not that far yet

hahahaha LOLZZZZZZ you dont want to share it JOLIN i know that one because you want many people in your server so that many donators will donate and you will be RICH BULLSH*T YOUR A SH*T GREEDY PEOPLE i hope that you will be arrested if i found your place where did you live....
if i found your server in one cafe or where ever in the place of DAVAO CITY thats the right time to arrest you...

you dont know that my father is the NBI REGIONAL DIRECTOR here in davao city?????

WAIT FOR THE TIME WE WILL ASSOCIATE WITH E-GAMES to Break your F*ck Server!

hahahaha :busted_co:busted_co:busted_co weeeeeeeeeeee..BABOOOSSS JOLIN GREEDY

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahahaha LOLZZZZZZ you dont want to share it JOLIN i know that one because you want many people in your server so that many donators will donate and you will be RICH BULLSH*T YOUR A SH*T GREEDY PEOPLE i hope that you will be arrested if i found your place where did you live....
if i found your server in one cafe or where ever in the place of DAVAO CITY thats the right time to arrest you...

you dont know that my father is the NBI REGIONAL DIRECTOR here in davao city?????

WAIT FOR THE TIME WE WILL ASSOCIATE WITH E-GAMES to Break your F*ck Server!

hahahaha :busted_co:busted_co:busted_co weeeeeeeeeeee..BABOOOSSS JOLIN GREEDY

Your from Davao City Bro.. Hello There... ME TOo

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back