Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Extra Activity [Activity.bin]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello mates! Please Help me about activity.bin.. can someone share his raw activity.bin here? because i can't open activity.bin from spoonfeed source shared here in rz. pls! pls! :adore::adore::adore:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
just decrypt the activity.bin from spoonfeed then encrpyt it using your own . then insert it to activity.rcc you can copy the activity.rcc from spoonfeed .
Hello mates! Please Help me about activity.bin.. can someone share his raw activity.bin here? because i can't open activity.bin from spoonfeed source shared here in rz. pls! pls! :adore::adore::adore:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just decrypt the activity.bin from spoonfeed then encrpyt it using your own . then insert it to activity.rcc you can copy the activity.rcc from spoonfeed .
hi! thank you for your response. how to make new activity.bin using my activity editor? i try to click save but it said fail to save. however, i didn't load any activity.bin because the bin cant load to my editor. I just want to create fresh file of activity.bin .. please tell me how to do it.

Upvote 0
Back