Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

does anyone know how to fix this?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I added add stats command but when I tried it the adding of stats is delay .

Thanks in advanced

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably a visual bug because of emulator? Have you tried it when all 4 servers are running?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Check the case function in DxGlobal and GameStage both cpp and header file. You must have missed adding the case value in that cpp or header. If there's not, you should check the MSG files (cpp/header) in clientlib.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
i already check it . it is the same from the one i merge the code from it's working but it just has a delayed you need to add another one or equip/unequip an item for it to update .
Check the case function in DxGlobal and GameStage both cpp and header file. You must have missed adding the case value in that cpp or header. If there's not, you should check the MSG files (cpp/header) in clientlib.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have you checked all the related cpp for character in clientuilib? i know you've just missed something.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i compared it already sir. but theres no different on the client that has the addstats command

*EDIT

Appreciate your response btw.

Upvote 0
Back