Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

God of war's Helmet become invisible upon wearing zodiac costume (babyran gameplay)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi to all masters, am a noob dev. I just want to ask how to fix this issue upon wearing a costume in footring, belth, bloodbag and other accessories slot, the God of war's Helmet becomes invisible :)

Thanks for replying :)

Please see attachments for more details.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kidahs - God of war's Helmet become invisible upon wearing zodiac costume (babyran gameplay) - RaGEZONE Forums
kidahs - God of war's Helmet become invisible upon wearing zodiac costume (babyran gameplay) - RaGEZONE Forums
what specific tool from rantool should i use master? thanks for replying :)

here is the image of my rantool

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
am going to try it thank you master <3

am master? may I ask again, what would be the alternative for headgear settings? can i choose for piece head? please see the attached url for image reference thank you so much :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zkn4KxqE2Fj2KoRaRq8kKZ1hF5WuLckF

am master? may I ask again, what would be the alternative for headgear settings? can i choose for piece head? please see the attached url for image reference thank you so much :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zkn4KxqE2Fj2KoRaRq8kKZ1hF5WuLckF

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
May i know the filename for zodiacs?

hi, sorry it was very late reply, got busy on my job. here is the name of the file m_eff_ta_bull_shape_gold.cps

You can choose headgear for helmet and belt, accessories, wing... for zodiacs.
master, i encountered a problem upon saving the zodiac file as wing in the cps editor. The file is not readable anymore i thought it was auto encrypted but it was not. Did you encounter this problem master? Thank you :) sorry for the late feedback, just got busy to work.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you check it on RanViewer, mate?
yes master, i already check it. the moment i changed it to wing, the second i loaded the file, the ranviewer pop up a message "Load Failed" :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, where did you find out RanTool?
Yes master, upon creating. Here's the lists of what i did in rantool :)
First I load the file and it was successfully red. Please refer to the picture url i attached thank you. :)
the default of this cps is headgear

I selected the wing as you said master :)

and then save it :)

then i tried to load the file and this was happened.

the file is failed to load.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This is the first time I see RanTool can't load the file which was saved by it.
Anyway, you can try to use RanTool 2012~2013 to edit/create cps and save it. Then you open it by your RanTool (Anje). If it loads successfully, you need to view that cps by RanViewer (not saving by RanTool Anje).
You can find RanTool 2012~2013 in some old Ep9 clients.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyway, you can try to use RanTool 2012~2013 to edit/create cps and save it. Then you open it by your RanTool (Anje). If it loads successfully, you need to view that cps by RanViewer (not saving by RanTool Anje).

Ok master thanks for the tip, am going to try it now :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you so much master, i made it :) I really appreciate your help :) and now, i solved my problem :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back