• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Help] Add New Inventory Slot

Reaction score
ylKropI - [Help] Add New Inventory Slot - RaGEZONE Forums

Anybody knows why Inventory 2 & 3 has blank area? I already put the INVENTORY_ITEM_SLOT0 ~ INVENTORY_ITEM_SLOT29 in uiinnercfg02.xml but only inventory 1 has the boxes so you can put and item.
I configured everything in (InventoryPage.cpp, InventoryPage.h, InventoryWindow.cpp, InventoryWindow.h) but i guest i have missing codes but just wondering where lol.
Thanks, I hope someone can give me an idea hehe :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
ylKropI - [Help] Add New Inventory Slot - RaGEZONE Forums

Anybody knows why Inventory 2 & 3 has blank area? I already put the INVENTORY_ITEM_SLOT0 ~ INVENTORY_ITEM_SLOT29 in uiinnercfg02.xml but only inventory 1 has the boxes so you can put and item.
I configured everything in (InventoryPage.cpp, InventoryPage.h, InventoryWindow.cpp, InventoryWindow.h) but i guest i have missing codes but just wondering where lol.
Thanks, I hope someone can give me an idea hehe :)

glinventory.h

EM_INVENSIZE_Y

make sure you read and understand what's inside on the cpp you're trying to add new functionality.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
glinventory.h

EM_INVENSIZE_Y

make sure you read and understand what's inside on the cpp you're trying to add new functionality.

oh thanks for this it help me to fix. my only problem now is after using BackPack and line in 2nd slot open but after I Relogin those open line it goes close / block again? how to fix that? thanks :)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
s_COdbcGameInven.cpp

SetChaInvenNum

if (wInvenLine < 1 || wInvenLine > 11 || nChaNum <= 0)

changed it to

if (wInvenLine < 1 || wInvenLine > 31 || nChaNum <= 0)

oh thats why the ChaInvenLine in database always ang stays at 5.

Thanks a lot bro, big help and appreciated. :) God Bless :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you make a tutorial on how you added page 2 and 3 in the inventory?
This will much appreciated if you will share it.
Thank you in advance.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Can you make a tutorial on how you added page 2 and 3 in the inventory?
This will much appreciated if you will share it.
Thank you in advance.
Take source with extra inventory like EP9, EP10 or EP11 files then use WinMerge and Compare to your files. i already written the files that you need to be modify. use winmerge its easy. :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Take source with extra inventory like EP9, EP10 or EP11 files then use WinMerge and Compare to your files. i already written the files that you need to be modify. use winmerge its easy. :)

InventoryPage.cpp,
InventoryPage.h,
InventoryWindow.h

InventoryWindow.cpp,

I have lots of issue in InventoryWindow.cpp since this file has a lot of things to add.
:(:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already added page 2 and 3 in the character inventory but I have a problem since there is no page 2 and 3 in the ran manager inventory edit.
How to add or is there any source here that I can base on it?

Upvote 0
Back