Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] how to add tables in the dbo.userinfo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys!!!!! my server is up and running ok i have connect it to my other pc's using LAN.... :phone:thanks to all who have helped in the forum :) anyways i have one more question which i know you guys know how to do it especially mr. smarkies and ianz. so my question is how can i add tables in the dbo.UserInfo? coz its limited and of course i dont know how, i dont want to experiment anymore.... i might do something that will make my server go down again. i know you might say just look at the threads here but i am so excited to use my server in full throttle :) so guys anyone who could lend a little patience and help will surely appreciated....thanks guys

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: how to add tables in the dbo.userinfo?

what do u mean add table in the dbo.userinfo?, and what is limited in the table? dbo.userinfo is the table where u can create an account and if u want, u can make even a gm character.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

are you trying to say on how to add new lines for new accounts the you want to register?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

mmmm.... maybe he is referring to the extra columns that needs to be added in the database in preparation for the control panel. just making a wild guess here... ^^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back