Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] City Turnal .lev file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there, its my first time to post a help for my problem here. I am a forum reader of Ragezone for almost 1 month now. I usually read before posting for solution to my problem and luckily i'm finding the answers to that. But now is a another story, I try to read and read to find this files but certainly nothing have appear like this topic. Well enough for that. I just wanna ask if how can i edit the movements of the mobs in the City Turnal? because i activate the map which is city turnal and upon reaching the tunnel i see a bunch of killer spiders falling in line and not moving. its as if you see a army in a squad. is there anyone here who can share the working .lev file of city turnal? or can you teach me how to fix it.. tnx in advance. hoping for a positive reply to you guys.. tnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back