Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Dedicated Server

Reaction score
Well as you see in the topic tittle its "Dedicated Server" so obviously its about Dedicated Servers for gaming use. I dont know much about this thing and how it works. We're planning to order one but we have no idea which one game servers (there are hundreds of game dedicated servers). If you have some idea please let me know. I'll post the updates later on. By the way, we will a host a Ran Server and etc. Need to have a team for this project. The Domain, the Host, and the Game Server - these things will be settled then afterwards. Right now i need to know where to order a Game Dedicated Server. If you want to collaborate with us (with my friend) just message or reply in this thread. We will start on Ran Online.

Who Joined: - Updating -

thetsuya
lourence8
nagato

Im gonna make a temporary Forum for this development.

Last edited:
Quit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice one my friend.... go for it....

u need nice specs... nice connection and need 2-3 PC for ur Server

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Thanks lao. I guess i dont need that pc and specs anymore coz im gonna order a dedicated game server. Wanna join for this project? :)

By the way, i already searched some dedicated servers. Geez i loved them 299-499+$ / month but its worth a try. + some features

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Well this is just for fun only im not really expecting for anything. Yeah we can call it a hobby but this is for advertising purpose too for our forums. Im not gonna name those forums but they are for support purpose for layouts and graphics for FS and etc. I guess this is not the right category to discuss all these things so i need to make a temporary forum for this development. We're planning to host multiple games including Ran.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if you want go dedicated you need fullfil following conditions :
- earn from donators more than the server costs per month
- have much free time (more players = more work)
- credit card or paypal to pay the hoster

if any of these doesn't match to you, you can't do it

otherwise its a good decision, I also did it and look at my monster capacity

Upvote 0
Reaction score
- earn from donators more than the server costs per month
- have much free time (more players = more work)
- credit card or paypal to pay the hoster

About the first condition to fullfil its not a problem. Even if the donation cost per month is less than what im paying for the the Host its ok. As long as the game is online and its working ok.
The second. i have all the time, excluding sleeping and eating and some manly manners.
Lastly, credit card is good. Got a Visa Card.

Thanks anyway Jolin. Hope your problem (recent problem) will be solve.

Upvote 0
Quit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The second. i have all the time, excluding sleeping and eating and some manly manners.
Lastly, credit card is good. Got a Visa Card.

ahaha nice one... LASTLY manners ^_^

amir dont need money anymore all he wants is to experience handling ONLINE GAME i will support his project were friends in Real Life ehehhe

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well this is just for fun only im not really expecting for anything. Yeah we can call it a hobby but this is for advertising purpose too for our forums. Im not gonna name those forums but they are for support purpose for layouts and graphics for FS and etc. I guess this is not the right category to discuss all these things so i need to make a temporary forum for this development. We're planning to host multiple games including Ran.

about the forum i can provide about that, and im not using free forum hosting like all private servers using, we will using SMF that self installation or if you want PHP NUKE with portals

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well as you see in the topic tittle its "Dedicated Server" so obviously its about Dedicated Servers for gaming use. I dont know much about this thing and how it works. We're planning to order one but we have no idea which one game servers (there are hundreds of game dedicated servers). If you have some idea please let me know. I'll post the updates later on. By the way, we will a host a Ran Server and etc. Need to have a team for this project. The Domain, the Host, and the Game Server - these things will be settled then afterwards. Right now i need to know where to order a Game Dedicated Server. If you want to collaborate with us (with my friend) just message or reply in this thread. We will start on Ran Online.

Who Joined: - Updating -

thetsuya
lourence8
nagato

Im gonna make a temporary Forum for this development.

i'm in to this project. well i can contribute maybe as a FM or GM in game. if you question my credibility, well this maybe suspect but hey! look at my post and my rank here in Ragezone, its just a beginner but i already build my own private server in reading and reading and reading. If you want, just give me a call, i'm not into computer course but more on medical field. I'm a nursing student but definitely i can help with this project. Looking forward in meeting you Amir!

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Amir pls hurry up on your server.... Make it 24/7 pls... Lots of ppl here wana play. Phoenix Ran is a pain. it has regular downtime of 4 hours or more....

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
server down for reasons posted in other topic
thats what happen to EVERY server that gets big
stupid ep2 server files
my server is temporarily closed

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Count me in also i wanna join your server development ^^ thank you

BTW amir if you have problem just call me or contact your friend ushpen25 if some problems regarding your
server im willing to help you
MY FATHER IS DIRECTOR OF NBI HERE IN DAVAO CITY ^^:2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1:

Upvote 0
Quit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@KimFox_12

eheh amir and I are friend in Real Life ^_^ i will also support his project

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hello guys, The host is ready. All we need to do is to discuss the editing. Server Files that need to be send to the Host.

@Thetsuya - SMF is good. How about the type of forum E-games used? Coz i just want to have it simple (invisionfree).

So i guess we will build a team for this. So we have thetsuya, lourence for some of the editing. How about the editing of the executables?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Count me in let me know your forum so i can join on designing layouting to improve the beautifulness of the forum ^^ COUNT ME IN AMIR PIN :2gunsfiring_v1::2gunsfiring_v1:

Upvote 0
Back