Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Ep 7 damage bug

Reaction score
Hi RageZone,

Could anyone can help or teach me how to solve immortality bug in Ep7? Sometime the characters got damages over their max HP but still alive.
Example: My max HP is 2000, the enemy attacks me 3000 damages but bug happens and I'm still alive after that.

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Juver? Well if its juver, there's possibilities that the damage/hp is limited. for example, older files back then got limit hp/damage cannot go more than 65535, well in juver the damage/hp got rolled back for example your damage to mobs is suppose to be 70000 but you'll see around 4465 (70000-65535) instead of staying at 65535.

If it is not what you're asking about, then idk what to say. havent encountered that bug before.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Juver? Well if its juver, there's possibilities that the damage/hp is limited. for example, older files back then got limit hp/damage cannot go more than 65535, well in juver the damage/hp got rolled back for example your damage to mobs is suppose to be 70000 but you'll see around 4465 (70000-65535) instead of staying at 65535.

If it is not what you're asking about, then idk what to say. havent encountered that bug before.

Oh thank you so much for replying me.
This bug I met in PVP, not PVE; and my source is not Juver base.
Example: My char has max HP is 2k, but your char attacks me 3k damages. Surely, my char will die but sometime my char is still alive and you will say what the heck? :scared: This bug happens at sometimes, not usually.

Upvote 0
Back