Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help google vps

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm using google vps to setup ran online , everything's ok but got stucked at login page . please help :/::/::/::/::/::/:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm using google vps to setup ran online , everything's ok but got stucked at login page . please help :/::/::/::/::/::/:

I use google vps before to run ran server,
that is the best vps in the world,
never down, 1 gbps up/down speed,

how ever.. great poop comes pricey hahaha

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
can you give us tips on how to run a server through google vps?
Turning of firewall doesn't solve the login page trap problem. Any tips on the server configuration?
Any help would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you give us tips on how to run a server through google vps?
Turning of firewall doesn't solve the login page trap problem. Any tips on the server configuration?
Any help would be appreciated.
i need teamviewer your pc to set it.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ohh that was nice, I tried to use google free vps to host RAN Server before but after login, the client doesn't respond and returns an error. I think there might be something wrong with the server configuration.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have you fixed it already? i have the same problem now, im using google cloud also, and alibaba too.

Upvote 0
Back