Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help] hamachi always disconnected!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help all ragezoners, i have a problem with my hamachi coz its always disconnected and my players are angry..and when i reconnect again and its ok...what would be the problem is this a network problem or hamachi problem..thaks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro, if im going to uninstall ang reinstall my hamachi will my ip address will change also? coz i already reinstall it to high and low version but i did not uninstall it..thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok il try your suggestion nagato, by the way i also have bluetooth adapter installed in my computer does it affect or does this create conflict? thanks to all....coz im also a cel.technician....

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro, if im going to uninstall ang reinstall my hamachi will my ip address will change also? coz i already reinstall it to high and low version but i did not uninstall it..thanks

the hamachi ip will not change dont worry.....

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro Also me i have a problem i cant ping my players why??? what is the problem?

but the others i can ping them but also other players when i ping them it says request time out
how can i do to ping them??

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
one of the shop that is connected to me via hamachi is having the same problem like yours dustin but the others dont. that shop also tried reinstalling the older version when i suggest that to them but didnt work also. then i start monitoring his intenet connection if it is not going down then i found out it is their internet connection being disconnected and often times getting too low kbps that's why they are getting request time out when pinging. dustin just wanna ask if there are shops connected to you or you are using hamachi on your shop only?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys did u try to reinstall it??i got that problem already but i just reinstall my hamachi and the problem is solved already....

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
jerwin is right, reinstall your hamachi then try to download the 1.0.2.2 version of hamachi.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@nagato
Im using hamachi 1.0.2.1 what if i use 1.0.2.2 can i ping them all specially outside Philippines
i have players from MALAYSIA,THAILAND,INDONESIA and i dont know the others can i ping them using hamachi 1.0.2.2???

THANK YOU FOR FAST REPLY MA NIGGAS!

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yes, im also using that version. by the way. turn off the automatic updates of your hamachi because the 1.0.2.3 version of hamachi has bug, that's why server disconnection will always occur once a player enters your hamachi network.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
one of the shop that is connected to me via hamachi is having the same problem like yours dustin but the others dont. that shop also tried reinstalling the older version when i suggest that to them but didnt work also. then i start monitoring his intenet connection if it is not going down then i found out it is their internet connection being disconnected and often times getting too low kbps that's why they are getting request time out when pinging. dustin just wanna ask if there are shops connected to you or you are using hamachi on your shop only?

yes caliberx there are i think 2 shops that are connected to my server in hamachi...so bro what is your point?please...because i already reinstall my hamachi with the older one version...thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok my point is,.. if there are shops connected to you, hamachi is needed as a bridge to connect them to your server but i thought you are using hamachi on your shop only wherein your players in your shop can play even without hamachi. i mean if you are offline (in your shop only) but then u said u think there are 2 shops connected to you, well if that is,.. as i have said, speed of the internet connection of yours and the shop connected to you must be determine if its too low or being disconnected. btw where is the problem? in the other shop or in your shop, your players outside or inside ur shop?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dustin1220 - [help] hamachi always disconnected!! - RaGEZONE Forums

ALL OF THE REQUEST TIME OUT IS FROM MANILA

BUT MY OTHER PLAYERS FROM MANILA CAN STILL GO INSIDE MY GAME

IF I LET THEM GO INSIDE MY GAME THE REQUEST TIME OUT PLAYERS IS MY SERVER GETS LAG?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I USE VERSION 1.0.2.1 HERE THE LINK JUZ USE THIS ONE SINCE I USE THIS VERSION I DIDNT GET ANY PROBLEM REGARDING HAMACHI.............

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok my point is,.. if there are shops connected to you, hamachi is needed as a bridge to connect them to your server but i thought you are using hamachi on your shop only wherein your players in your shop can play even without hamachi. i mean if you are offline (in your shop only) but then u said u think there are 2 shops connected to you, well if that is,.. as i have said, speed of the internet connection of yours and the shop connected to you must be determine if its too low or being disconnected. btw where is the problem? in the other shop or in your shop, your players outside or inside ur shop?

i think you a have a point here caliberx because only those ouside my shop will be disconnected and those that are inside my shop can continue player even if the hamachi is disconnected....then sir what should i do? thanks

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back