Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Is Hosting from Ubuntu server possible in Ran Online?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi, as my title says.

Is anyone has tried this before? or is it even possible.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes 100% possible. It's more secure than Windows lol
do you have any proof for your opinion? what u mean secure than windows? the attacker cannot tho your ubuntu server?

Yes 100% possible. It's more secure than Windows lol
if your server want to be protected why not make an implanment in executable itself with understanding assembly code .

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why he needs to learn Assembly if he can just secure his machine with just using linux?

You call yourself a dev? I suggest you to stop running your server. I feel bad for your players. You don't even knew that Linux is far way more secured than Windows? Anyway, I'll give you some clue. lol

It is given that Linux is an open source and it has no open backdoor so you can make sure that it's only you who can modify your machine and what's inside. Fair enough sir "Developer"?:lol:

You not answeer my question yet u talking how i dev. You don't know me

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why he needs to learn Assembly if he can just secure his machine with just using linux?

It is given that Linux is an open source and it has no open backdoor so you can make sure that it's only you who can modify your machine and what's inside.

I wouldn't trust him with anything. He's Darkcodex#3286 on Discord, and he's an absolute scammer. He will consistently mislead you, pressure you, harass you, and continue to push you to pay him without any work being done.He's an absolute failure of a coder, having coded nothing, with nothing to prove, and he can't genuinely work on anything. All his payment methods are scams, and nothing is a real name.His PayPal name is Samsudin Mama, while his friends call him Mark, and some banks called him by Chrisphor. Nothing he says is ever reliable, so I wouldn't even consider purchasing anything from him or his friends. They are a developer group at Devest Forums, and they are the absolute worst in anything.I won't publicly show the messages here, but message me and I'll provide them.Also, his actual name is Christoper zen aguio Alegre, so if you see this name anywhere, you should avoid interacting with him and being part of him. He and his friends aren't actual coders, but run a scamming business.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust him with anything. He's Darkcodex#3286 on Discord, and he's an absolute scammer. He will consistently mislead you, pressure you, harass you, and continue to push you to pay him without any work being done.He's an absolute failure of a coder, having coded nothing, with nothing to prove, and he can't genuinely work on anything. All his payment methods are scams, and nothing is a real name.His PayPal name is Samsudin Mama, while his friends call him Mark, and some banks called him by Chrisphor. Nothing he says is ever reliable, so I wouldn't even consider purchasing anything from him or his friends. They are a developer group at Devest Forums, and they are the absolute worst in anything.I won't publicly show the messages here, but message me and I'll provide them.Also, his actual name is Christoper zen aguio Alegre, so if you see this name anywhere, you should avoid interacting with him and being part of him. He and his friends aren't actual coders, but run a scamming business.
his name is [h=1]Villareal Mark , am i right? that mtf always looking for sponsor host or try hired a someone then asking them to buy a host server.[/h]

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it could be done. Just like some game servers provide multiple platforms hosting on.

.exe -> .sh

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
his name is Villareal Mark , am i right? that mtf always looking for sponsor host or try hired a someone then asking them to buy a host server.

honestly his friends called him mark, while when I transferred him money his name showed up as Chrisphor. instead of actually working to get paid, hes constantly begging people for it. I wouldn't trust his friends either, they're both Pinuxer#6838, or #04A00X#5900 (blaze development). they're all like this - looking for a sponsor host, asking someone to buy them the host server but in reality they don't do any type of private development work, not that i've seen

Upvote 0
Back