Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

(help)ij have everything working but can't go new place?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys after a week i have finally been able to make my server work and everything and i have updated it all the way well heres the story, im in sg school trying to go to market place i go to buggy and the langues the client is a message comes up like the one saying do you wish to teleport or what ever? well i click "YES" but notthing happens my character jsut sanding there i leave ti for sometime thinking it was lagg but no it wasn't my character wouldn't move after that i relog in and same thing happens, well then i just decide to make a new character in a new school i made a ph swordie and i tried but it didn't work now this si where i need your help ragezaoners! please help me fix this problem!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
just use gm commands instead of entering through warp portals. /m2c character name for the character teleportation command and /m2p map id,coordinates for the map teleportation command. Maybe you're using only one pc which is your server. It is normal that you will get stuck to the portal if you're using the same pc of your server.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh... really well yea i am using the same pc to play as the same pc that is hosting it i'll play with my laptop then and see, and btw i did try m2p m2c m2g all that and it was the same problem i kept getting stuck.

Upvote 0
Back