Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] item still drops even genid 0 and not declared in glogicserver

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In Item.isf the item is registered as gen id = 0 and on glogicserver .genitem there are no itemspec 0 declared. .

Any help is appreciated.
TIA.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maybe, i haven't check if the item is duplicated with another name.

I will update later if what you say is true.

Thank you for replying.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you please send me a copy of your item list, I can send you a fix item list so that it when genid=0, no drops will apply. some item list have several copied or duplicated items on the list.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Congratulations Walter. Can you sent me the item code of wrapper and Non Drop card on your item list? Please DM it to me please, I badly needed it. Thanks

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
you can't ask someone to give you the item code for wrapper and nondrop card. not all files have the same item code. you need to find it on your own files .
Congratulations Walter. Can you sent me the item code of wrapper and Non Drop card on your item list? Please DM it to me please, I badly needed it. Thanks

Upvote 0
Back