Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Juver Source OpenSkills ( Activate skills using Gold )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I would like to make an Juver based OpenSkills when creating Character. without using sphere(s) or scroll(s). ( using classic interface )
-- My plan is to activate every skills using gold when character reach there level,stats requirement. how is it possible?
Just Give any hint, how to make it on Juver Source. :(:

Thank you.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [HELP] Juver Source OpenSkills

You can easily do it by editing .charclass files. Goodluck!

to open all skills right? but my plan is to activate every skills using gold when character reach there level,stats requirement. how is it possible?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

You can't fix the said function just by editing their charclass file. LMAO.
You can easily do it by editing .charclass files. Goodluck!

You must change the whole skill window in order to add skill learn thru gold function. it wont work in ep7 skill window alone.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

You can't fix the said function just by editing their charclass file. LMAO.

You must change the whole skill window in order to add skill learn thru gold function. it wont work in ep7 skill window alone.

thanks for the hint brother. :D:

i just ask this because, new juver thread shared 2 kinds of source, the 1st one is juver source with ingame features and classic interface, and the 2nd one is the juver source with ingame updated features. same has a itemmall in the 2 sources, but in updated feature source it has a skill to gold features, unlike in the classic source skill used sphere to activated. I like to use the classic one but no skill learn thru gold function :*:

-- still exploring how is it possible.. :rolleyes:
#newbiehere!

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score

it's possible you just need to change something .
thanks for the hint brother. :D:

i just ask this because, new juver thread shared 2 kinds of source, the 1st one is juver source with ingame features and classic interface, and the 2nd one is the juver source with ingame updated features. same has a itemmall in the 2 sources, but in updated feature source it has a skill to gold features, unlike in the classic source skill used sphere to activated. I like to use the classic one but no skill learn thru gold function :*:

-- still exploring how is it possible.. :rolleyes:
#newbiehere!

Upvote 0
Back