Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] high level boost low level characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello there. what specific data to change so that high levels character can't boost low level characters? it happen at npc map 1 wherein the level of the one who boost is level 200+ and the level of the character to be boost is only lvl 30+ but still it does have a exp and every mob kill is level up for that. so at 1 hour somewhat he can reach level 150+.. help pls. tnx in advance..
things i try:
in my default.charclass i change partyexprange 140 -----> 100 but still nothing happens.. i think this has something to do with the so called "LEVEL GAP"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
pt range : how far you can be from a PT mate and still get exp
what you got to change is THIS :
fEXP_RATE_TABLE

the very last number there must be 0.0f
means if you're 20 lvs or more under the mobs lv you get 0 exp
boosting in that way will be disabled

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
pt range : how far you can be from a PT mate and still get exp
what you got to change is THIS :
fEXP_RATE_TABLE

the very last number there must be 0.0f
means if you're 20 lvs or more under the mobs lv you get 0 exp
boosting in that way will be disabled

tnx jolin88.. ahahah.. i saw u reply to one of this post so i know that you are online and immediately post this problem because i know that if you would read this you would reply. i know that in your server that's not allowed.. tnx again more power to ur server..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back