Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help] locker bug!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good am ragezoners, i know there are post that was posted about the bug on locker but my case is different the item being put will not vanish only the gold will gone after a few minutes, what should i do about this. thanks to all...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use jamuran client bro....how to fix this problem without changing my glogic please help bro....thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm.... have you got all of the configs right? also, where did you test it? in the server itself or on another pc?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i did configure it ryt, coz my server is running now for about a month, and i try it in other pc, i didnt recognized it until one of my players put the gold in the locker and when he logout and login angain the was gone...hot to fix this without changing my glogic....thanks

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'll look at this case first because there might be a workaround for this problem without editing any of the files. there must be an explanation to it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro...i have some problem...
when my player put the gold in the locker... then the gold cant put out back...
i dont know how this bug...
can u help me?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back