[HELP]Migrating database EP7 to EP7 Juver Based

True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    342Posts

[HELP]Migrating database EP7 to EP7 Juver Based

Hi! I need any help from anyone to solve my problem.

I was migrating my database from EP7 Doomram based to EP7 Juver Based Database.

The migration is successful but it has a known bug which when you enter ingame all the items in my inventory is empty. Although before I get into the game I saw in GMC that all items it was there. Then after serverlist. When you refresh the GMC it was now empty. :(

I was wondering if the data from old database inventory need to be converted or modify. I tried converted bin2hex and vise versa not success... Any help from our PRO dev?. Thank you.

Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    1,676Posts

Re: [HELP]Migrating database EP7 to EP7 Juver Based

Quote Originally Posted by dheluxe View Post
    Hi! I need any help from anyone to solve my problem.

I was migrating my database from EP7 Doomram based to EP7 Juver Based Database.

The migration is successful but it has a known bug which when you enter ingame all the items in my inventory is empty. Although before I get into the game I saw in GMC that all items it was there. Then after serverlist. When you refresh the GMC it was now empty. :(

I was wondering if the data from old database inventory need to be converted or modify. I tried converted bin2hex and vise versa not success... Any help from our PRO dev?. Thank you.
    the key to your problem is all about inventory,item version.
    Never been interested.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    342Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CNDev View Post
    the key to your problem is all about inventory,item version.
    Can you tell my if possible to change the version of my old items? so that it can be compatible with juver? or any recommendation if possible to add/modify juver source to accept the old version of the items?

Alpha MaleRank
    Oct 2010 Join Date
    1,676Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dheluxe View Post
    Can you tell my if possible to change the version of my old items? so that it can be compatible with juver? or any recommendation if possible to add/modify juver source to accept the old version of the items?
    anything is possible bro, your item and inventory version from your old source code must be same to juver
    Never been interested.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    342Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CNDev View Post
    anything is possible bro, your item and inventory version from your old source code must be same to juver
    Alright, I will try to change version. I think GLInventory.cpp will do. Thank you.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    342Posts

Success after trial and error. I just modified the header file of ChaInven. All item is visible now. :) Thread Closed.

Advertisement