Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]RanLog database is getting bigger!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, my ranlog database is getting bigger at about 15gb. is there a way to reduce or lessen this database because it consumes hardisk space. or is it ok not to attach this database to mssql server? its just a storage for logs... please share your ideas about this. ty.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, my ranlog database is getting bigger at about 15gb. is there a way to reduce or lessen this database because it consumes hardisk space. or is it ok not to attach this database to mssql server? its just a storage for logs... please share your ideas about this. ty.

You can just detach and delete your RanLog database and then attach a fresh database. Tried and tested:flag_schw

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehe or just make it a read only file. tried and tested too...

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
read only prevents the database to be written means it will not store any log anymore, meaning that if someone is scammed or if server gets hacked there is no proof and you can't track the hacker

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
use search button n search bout shrink database [zax2_z has given tutorial]. search first before you decision to make new thread. sorry @jbcor02 no offense

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Huge mp3 base

I'm happy to say you that... Who knows any greate MP3 sites to download some tracks? Of course you can buy it in nearest shop or market, but I found more suitable opportunity for me. I really like listening music with my mp3 player or PC. Yes It's true :)! I have found one great site where I can download either rare songs or popular tracks or both of them. And I'm very happy because I can download it and upload to my IPod. But I cant find this tracks for free(see below), can you help me please?: or: Enjoy listening greate traks like me ;) Sorry if wrong branch

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Huge mp3 base

I'm happy to say you that... Who knows any greate MP3 sites to download some tracks? Of course you can buy it in nearest shop or market, but I found more suitable opportunity for me. I really like listening music with my mp3 player or PC. Yes It's true :)! I have found one great site where I can download either rare songs or popular tracks or both of them. And I'm very happy because I can download it and upload to my IPod. But I cant find this tracks for free(see below), can you help me please?: or: Enjoy listening greate traks like me ;) Sorry if wrong branch

wrong thread dude.. dont post mp3's here this is a RAN forum or else youll get infraction:bad:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My introdution

Hi all. Your site forum.ragezone.com is very suitable. I think I've found my constant comunication place :)
Sorry if wrong branch

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i Delete RanLog??? How To attach it back someone give me guide!:phone::phone:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can just detach and delete your RanLog database and then attach a fresh database. Tried and tested:flag_schw

it is ok to make new fresh ran log_data?
thus is not affect the item or any problem in character in game ??????:punch::punch:

Upvote 0
ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
a fresh RanLog dB? not suitebale ,applicable, and adviseble.. RanGame1 is defending on the RanLog..
if RanLog is deleted.. theres no chance the char to log in ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can just detach and delete your RanLog database and then attach a fresh database. Tried and tested
how to do this? if i delete the ranlog it wont cause trouble on my players account?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ran Log serve as Tracing Area for Hacked Items.

jbcor02 - [Help]RanLog database is getting bigger! - RaGEZONE Forums

To attach a new RanLog just follow the guide for attaching database.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes its true. been using this method of detaching ranlog and attaching fresh ranlog to my server for 6 months already and no errors encountered in relation to rangame1-ranlog file association.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fire_ang3L
You can just detach and delete your RanLog database and then attach a fresh database. Tried and tested

yes its true. been using this method of detaching ranlog and attaching fresh ranlog to my server for 6 months already and no errors encountered in relation to rangame1-ranlog file association.
Sir i tried to detach my ranlog but it doesnt do any changes in my hard disk space, can u send a link of guide on how to detach and attach a new ranlog?I think im doing wrong. thanks for the help Sir smarkies and Fire

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try to attach new ranlog using windows authentication but i got this errors
Msg 1802, Level 16, State 4, Line 2
CREATE DATABASE failed. Some file names listed could not be created. Check related errors.
Msg 5170, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
Cannot create file 'c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\RanLog.mdf' because it already exists. Change the file path or the file name, and retry the operation.
Msg 15010, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_dbcmptlevel, Line 47
The database 'RanLog' does not exist. Supply a valid database name. To see available databases, use sys.databases.

Msg 5011, Level 14, State 5, Line 1
User does not have permission to alter database 'RanLog', or the database does not exist.
Msg 5069, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
ALTER DATABASE statement failed.
User does not have permission to alter database 'RanLog', or the database does not exist.
Msg 911, Level 16, State 1, Line 3
Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'RanLog'. No entry found with that name. Make sure that the name is entered correctly.
now i cant start my server :(( please help me

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Download new tracks

Greetings. Who knows any greate MP3 sites to download some tracks? Of course you can buy it in nearest shop or market, but I found more suitable opportunity for me. I really like listening music with my mp3 player or PC. Yes It's true :)! I have found one great site where I can download either rare songs or popular tracks or both of them. And I'm very happy because I can download it and upload to my IPod.
What do you think about:

or:

Enjoy listening greate traks like me ;)
Please don't delite moderators

Upvote 0
Back