Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] How to remove SW and CTF tab and disable events? (Juver Base Source)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ran Developers. I'm a newbie and as the title says I want to remove the CW and CTF tab and disable those events (Refer to the image attached)

God bless to anyone who can help me with this :laugh:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ran Developers. I'm a newbie and as the title says I want to remove the CW and CTF tab and disable those events (Refer to the image attached)

God bless to anyone who can help me with this :laugh:

Update about this. I disabled sw and ctf in default.charclass then removed the sw and ctf tab in data/gui. For short. Problem solved

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How'd you do it ? I tried removing the buttons and text and I got errors in my Emulator/client

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Disclaimer : Im not a pro . Im still learning .
Here's my sample of errors .
1st pic : Im trying to comment out the Capture Flag / School Wars Button
2nd pic : I got this error
3rd Pic : I can get into the game , text are missing but the button ( Im not sure where to find this in the gui ) but they're still working .
-
I already put ( // ) on the default charclass of schoolwar / ctf file

Attachments

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Disclaimer : Im not a pro . Im still learning .
Here's my sample of errors .
1st pic : Im trying to comment out the Capture Flag / School Wars Button
2nd pic : I got this error
3rd Pic : I can get into the game , text are missing but the button ( Im not sure where to find this in the gui ) but they're still working .
-
I already put ( // ) on the default charclass of schoolwar / ctf file
Yeah, that's why you're here. All of us are learning even pros. are still learning.

revert the one you commented on.

here's what you need to comment:

COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_1
COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_2

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, _inner_competitionui.xml decrypt it first then encrypt after
Now its gone . hhhhhh I did the exact method , Decrypt > Comment out > Encrypt > Put it back to gui . Did this twice , got the same result šŸ˜­

Attachments

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
CompetitionWindow.cpp
C++:
void CCompetitionWindow::CreateSubControl ()
{
    m_pButtonEventTyranny = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_0", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 0 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_TYRANNY );
    m_pButtonEventSchoolWars = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_1", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 1 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_SCHOOLWARS );
    m_pButtonEventCaptureTheFlag = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_2", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 2 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_CAPTURE_THE_FLAG );

to:
    m_pButtonEventTyranny = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_0", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 0 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_TYRANNY );
    //m_pButtonEventSchoolWars = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_1", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 1 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_SCHOOLWARS );
    //m_pButtonEventCaptureTheFlag = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_2", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 2 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_CAPTURE_THE_FLAG );

or
    m_pButtonEventSchoolWars = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_1", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 1 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_SCHOOLWARS );
    m_pButtonEventSchoolWars->SetVisibleSingle(FALSE);
    m_pButtonEventCaptureTheFlag = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_2", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 2 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_CAPTURE_THE_FLAG );
    m_pButtonEventCaptureTheFlag->SetVisibleSingle(FALSE);

Default.charclass
C++:
SCHOOLWARS_FILE sw1.ini
CAPTURE_THE_FLAG_FILE ctf1.ini

to
//SCHOOLWARS_FILE sw1.ini
//CAPTURE_THE_FLAG_FILE ctf1.ini

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
C++:
void CCompetitionWindow::CreateSubControl ()
{

to:
    //m_pButtonEventSchoolWars = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_1", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 1 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_SCHOOLWARS );
    //m_pButtonEventCaptureTheFlag = CreateTabButton( "COMPETITION_OBJECT_TAP_2", ID2GAMEWORD("COMPETITION_BUTTON", 2 ), COMPETITION_WINDOW_BUTTON_CAPTURE_THE_FLAG );

or
    m_pButtonEventSchoolWars->SetVisibleSingle(FALSE);
    m_pButtonEventCaptureTheFlag->SetVisibleSingle(FALSE);

C++:
SCHOOLWARS_FILE sw1.ini
CAPTURE_THE_FLAG_FILE ctf1.ini

to
//SCHOOLWARS_FILE sw1.ini
//CAPTURE_THE_FLAG_FILE ctf1.ini
Thankyou ! Imma try this !

EDIT : IT WORKED ! THANK YOU SO MUCH !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back