Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] about rollback???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what i know..if vit more than 15k..rollback will be happen...thats the limit right???so what i want to know here..where to change the limit that to nolimit..??can o not???
plz give some info or tutor...i appreaciate your attention..(sori my english):mrgreen::mrgreen:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if the hp of your character reach 30k up it will rollback change your hp character hmmm maybe 25k.. try it

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know the hp cant reach 30k up..how to change the hp reach 30k up without rollback happen..can o not???thats i mean...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
reallly...oic..so we cant change the hp limit right??thanks..
if u have any suggestion tell me k..

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@hukiezakie
if you want to have 30k+ hp mp and sp, use your gm ring instead of editing the stats of your character. But always remember to put your gm ring in your inventory(unequipped it) when you go to other map or exit the game bcoz it will cause your character to rollback.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It means it is limit if theres a rollback.. mine is 32k...

maybe it's on sql triggering.. ^_^

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
my gm char has a 50k HP and it does rollback but my other char is 32k and does not rollbak

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what i know..if vit more than 15k..rollback will be happen...thats the limit right???so what i want to know here..where to change the limit that to nolimit..??can o not???
plz give some info or tutor...i appreaciate your attention..(sori my english):mrgreen::mrgreen:

Go to your ran folder>data>glogic. Extract the following files from your glogic.rcc:

class0.classconst ----> Brawler
class1.classconst ----> Swordsman
class2.classconst ----> Archer
class3.classconst ----> Shaman

Open this files in your Ran File Editor.
Find this lines:

fHP_STR 1.8 // str( ) -> HP . -------> Lower this if you want to lower the hp of every character or vice versa.

sLVLUP_STATS [0.6 4.4] [1.22 0.8] [0 6.4] ------> Also this one. The 4.4 there is the HP per level up. You can lower this value so that HP would not exceed to the limit. I hope that it clear things up to you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back