Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[help] skill animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys, can someone share here a tutorial on how to make a new skill? or what program to use in editing or creating a new one? tnx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guys, can someone share here a tutorial on how to make a new skill? or what program to use in editing or creating a new one? tnx

me too i can't find any editors on that file.. but my tip for you is:

"If you can't view them, just try them"

I hope you can make your skills now..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ lourence08

kuya panu ko po b mailalagay ung skill mo sa server ko at sa client ko?? reply lng po sana agad tnx po BSnRAN ROCK

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

use the skill editor... you can edit or make a new skill there... use the "right click" button

and read for menu...

Upvote 0
Quit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
me too i can't find any editors on that file.. but my tip for you is:

"If you can't view them, just try them"

I hope you can make your skills now..

u can use my share working editors... check my thread... enjoy po

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
weeeeee.......... thank you! very much lourence...
i tried it and it very good man. i really like it....
but there is one question. "how did you do it?"

can you teach me one to make a new skill, what progam did you use? tnx! in advance bro.

oh! i was wondering if you have a skill like the phoenix ran? the hybrid skills? its so owesome. hehehehe.

Upvote 0
Quit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
phoenix ran? what kind of skills? i see the vid of that server but i dont like other skills effect ^_^

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@ lourence08

kuya panu ko po b mailalagay ung skill mo sa server ko at sa client ko?? reply lng po sana agad tnx po BSnRAN ROCK

Dude speak in english as your main language. Read the Rules First

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@lourence8
iv'e already tried your skill and its great but i have just made few adjustment so that it will not lag. hehehe in anyways...

does anyone here to edit the *.lev? ive tried it my self but it makes my head spinning. hehehe also i have seen some people manage to edit, well im hoping could someone out there give us a tutorial on *.lev or what program to use it.. tnx!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back