Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Swordsman Enhanced Hp- up skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this skill does'nt appear in GmCharEdit Skill Edit... But in the Game Icon, it is there..i've used taceran's skill.ssf for server and t68kv skill.ssf for client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Swordsman Enhanced Hp- up skill

uhm yah the one with the heart icon, it is in my skillstrtable we can also use it for brawler, shaman and archer except for swordsman coz even we use gmchar edit to enable it, there is no Enhanced Hp-UP nor Hp - Up in the Gm Charedit SkillList.. is it posible that it is disabled for swordsman only at the skill.ssf?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

well even you dont have the table still it will show, But only codes

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

do you think if i edit that through skilledit tool and enable it, it will work?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hmm
maybe it is deleted. Try using other skill.ssf for awhile or better add it your self:)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sir t68, I tried adding the skill myself but after I added new skill, It doesn't show the animation of other skills like that of the 207 skill of pow and 207 int swordie skill. I'm not sure what really happend but I didn't even select other skills in my editor

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i'm sorry, but i'm reffering to the Swordsman's Enhanced Hp- up skill. whenever I tried adding that skill on my server's skill.ssf, the animation of my swordsman's 207 doesn't appear, just plain damage

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

this skill does'nt appear in GmCharEdit Skill Edit... But in the Game Icon, it is there..i've used taceran's skill.ssf for server and t68kv skill.ssf for client

bro i noticed that you have switched the order of skills:

this is the proper order...
t68kv's skill.ssf -->server
taceran's skill.ssf -->client

i'm sorry, but i'm reffering to the Swordsman's Enhanced Hp- up skill. whenever I tried adding that skill on my server's skill.ssf, the animation of my swordsman's 207 doesn't appear, just plain damage

bro have tried editing the taceran's skill? i think what you've edited is t68kv's skill.ssf?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

that would be t68's skill.ssf, the server skill.ssf. because the hp-up skill of swords,am is already available in tace's skill.ssf. so the reason why I can't use the scroll available on my NPC merchant. the skill must be available on both client side and server side

:)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yup...u have to add the swordman enhanced hp up skill in t68 skill.ssf just like tace ran's skill.ssf...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yup! I was able to add new skill on my server's skill.ssf but my new problem would be loosing the animation on my swordsman's 207 skill. It does creates damage but it will not show the animation after adding the new skill. I didn't even edit other skills, just add

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@ sk8
sir not the skill icon. the skill itself. the hp-up skill is available on my client's item.isf but not on my server's item.isf. whever I tried adding a skill(hp-up skill), some animations are altered. like that of the 207 swordie skill, the double x doesnt appear after adding the hp-up skill. as well as the 207 skill of int swrdie, plain damage, no animation

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

bro i noticed that you have switched the order of skills:

this is the proper order...
t68kv's skill.ssf -->server
taceran's skill.ssf -->client
bro have tried editing the taceran's skill? i think what you've edited is t68kv's skill.ssf?

why must 2 file skill.ssf ....should 2 file, huh?

glogic.rcc on server syncron with glogic.rcc ?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

where to get new skills??sorry im only weak??

Upvote 0
Quit
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@migo

stop bumping OLD THREAD..

use search botton or use ur MiND even ur newbie

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

@migo

Read the rules and regulations before you post.

Thread Closed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back