Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] TW safezone not working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, I experienced this while TW is on going. Safezone is not working even I am inside the circle. I asking for your help on how to it.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The current developers of RAN ONLINE does not accept a work without commission bro. PM me, i'll fix it for 'ya for just a tiny price.

Upvote 0
Master Summoner
Reaction score
explore the files. explore the ragezone not every problem you have you'll post it here . this is not a spoonfeed forum and all of your question has been answered here on ragezone just use the search button it's free .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
explore the files. explore the ragezone not every problem you have you'll post it here . this is not a spoonfeed forum and all of your question has been answered here on ragezone just use the search button it's free .

I already tried searching and I found nothing about the problem so i posted this thread and I won't post any thread if any of my past, current and future problems has an answers. You can't blame me coz I'm just beginning on developing and still learning and gaining knowledge on what did I encountered and what will I encouter in problems in the future. Just like you when you still beginning on developing. I hope you understand what I mean I'm explaining current situation to you. I'm not trying to just talk and talk here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back