Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP]someone using jaydev aura on episode 7 files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so I tried to put the jaydev aura on my server
but nothing happen or nothing show. My client support .cps file.
then i tried to re-create the .cps using skinpiece editor.
then the problem is these (please see images)

1.The aura effect is on the ground.

2. as you can see on the effect. you can see clearly the small box in the center, that's the mesh of skin or skeleton, I don't know why it shown in the game. Also this effect on the ground is lifted, it's not fit in the ground.

3. Please check my skin piece editor. I tried to change the piece to headgear and aura. Still some aura's not shown some are in the ground .

Can someone help me with these?

Reaction score
As I remember, this shared effect had problem, but you can take another one from official client, it works.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
As I remember, this shared effect had problem, but you can take another one from official client, it works.

oohh. that's why when i try to load the egp files in level editor and see if it's work. some effect will show and some is not.

where can i get the official client? or what is the name of the official client?

Upvote 0
Back