Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Problem on Xampp when Making Control Panel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys ,
Every time i open my PC or Restart ..
This message Flood my Desktop !!
untitled.JPG - [HELP] Problem on Xampp when Making Control Panel - RaGEZONE Forums
how to Fix this ?
Help Please ..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
QT is better than VS
Reaction score
remove mysql sql services .. as i remembr i recve that annoying error when i accidentally press he admin button right next to mysql start button
or uninstall and next time when you install check only apache and let mysql and filezilla uncheck you wont be needing those services unless you are using mysql as your data storage

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
remove mysql sql services .. as i remembr i recve that annoying error when i accidentally press he admin button right next to mysql start button
or uninstall and next time when you install check only apache and let mysql and filezilla uncheck you wont be needing those services unless you are using mysql as your data storage

yes i accidentally press the admin button and that annoying error spam on my desktop .

Upvote 0
Back