Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Item cant be used after reform/randomizer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I want to ask for help about my problem, So i used Randomizer on an Item and after that the Randomized item cannot be equipped. although it shows (Can Be used). I tried reconnecting but still it cant be used or equipped.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried it just now but even with under 100 values it still cant be equipped. it just occurs randomly when randomizing. some can be equipped some are bugged cant be equipped

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. 2 same items but still problem is there. I've tried randomizing different items but still no luck. btw my S_value in .bin file is set to 0. dont know if the problem is with it but its the only thing i dont understand in my .bin file

just had a thought. I'll try and change to the other option randomizer from my Item.isf and see if its still the same

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it seems that you were right. I created a new character and the starting items has RandomOpt. the attack value exceeded 100 and cant be equipped

Did you try randomizing the same item and check if its only that Item? --Try every possible way.

it seems that you were right. I created a new character and the starting items has RandomOpt. the attack value exceeded 100 and cant be equipped

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've encountered this problem with Urban source, I fixed it after editing my source on GLGaea something.cpp

When the rando stat go higher than the source you cannot equip it.

100 for atk,def,melee,shoot
30 for hit,avoid
and i think 10 for resist, i forgot

You can try editing your rando max values again to fix it, or if you have the source code just try to find it and change the value, I forgot the complete name of the file but its GLGaea*****.cpp

Upvote 0
Back