Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Map item restriction

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I would guess that you have it?

what kinds of items restriction you saying? can/can't wear? << if this try the market configuration look the maplist.ini , but if you want as in no items restrictions try leveditor but kinda weird! once your items in your inventory you can't enter the map you need to put your all items first in locker... more hassle .. my opinion only

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what kinds of items restriction you saying? can/can't wear? << if this try the market configuration look the maplist.ini , but if you want as in no items restrictions try leveditor but kinda weird! once your items in your inventory you can't enter the map you need to put your all items first in locker... more hassle .. my opinion only

In my case, i created an item which purpose is to increase HP, hitrate and avoid. Having said that, the item is a bit OP on TW, SW, RR etc., so i wanted those items to be restricted on those map. It doesn't matter whether it will be put to locker, as long as it will be restricted.

I checked the leveditor but it only restricts levels. Then the other options are requirements to enter the map. So it would be great to add a feature that could restrict some items (can add more items restricted) in order to make those map balanced to all who enters.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Can you help me on this sir?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you have the source make new function like pet. restricted in map. It will automatic unwear whatever item you want to restrict.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Make a lunchbox auto increase all stats to max stats you want when they inside the map. So, what ever items joiner change or wear is not . It still increase his stats to max stats . Balance problem solved, right ?

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this question would have been nice to hear but messy where you want to put or do but try brother there is nothing difficult and impossible for a person with a wide imagination

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
this question would have been nice to hear but messy where you want to put or do but try brother there is nothing difficult and impossible for a person with a wide imagination

Wahahaha! Well said!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@sadlove92 That is plausible but would make towers 100m+ hp due to increased damage on all players.

@LUPIN III That was also my concern.

@dheluxe That's probably the best idea that is doable.

Thank you all good sir for answering. I'll go back to the drawing board and absorb what @dheluxe is talking about.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
No, Tower's hp will depend on your max stats set up by you in default.charclass. let think about that if you add a new maxstats beside your old max stats then set it to that map not server . so? when stats reach max it will only reach to new max stats that is limited by your map. not for server then everythings out side that map still working fine. if you know what i mean.hahaha
By the way, you can do it for pvp map with balance stats . Lunchbox is a recommend but it hard to do if you do not know about it. So, fate box is easy way, drop it by mob. Kill mob - loot box - increase stats - pk . Die - kill mob .... hmm. Maybe it's like battle ground or somethings like that. Ehehhe

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, Tower's hp will depend on your max stats set up by you in default.charclass. let think about that if you add a new maxstats beside your old max stats then set it to that map not server . so? when stats reach max it will only reach to new max stats that is limited by your map. not for server then everythings out side that map still working fine. if you know what i mean.hahaha
By the way, you can do it for pvp map with balance stats . Lunchbox is a recommend but it hard to do if you do not know about it. So, fate box is easy way, drop it by mob. Kill mob - loot box - increase stats - pk . Die - kill mob .... hmm. Maybe it's like battle ground or somethings like that. Ehehhe

I like the idea. Its great really. But i cant put it on TW hehe. Maybe on battle ground it will be worth adding :D

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Ya,
If you do it to tyranny, player will no need to hunt any item or upgrade item anymore cuz it balance.
So, they will lazy. And afk .. and unistall your game if they lost the war .
Anyway, life is not fair. So, if you have all things you want. That will happen... it's boring like GM character. Nothing to do. No pride to lives. Hahaha

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ya,
If you do it to tyranny, player will no need to hunt any item or upgrade item anymore cuz it balance.
So, they will lazy. And afk .. and unistall your game if they lost the war .
Anyway, life is not fair. So, if you have all things you want. That will happen... it's boring like GM character. Nothing to do. No pride to lives. Hahaha

haha that's what im not trying to do idol @sadlove92 :thumbup:. .

Upvote 0
Back