Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Npc save point

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I placed college rep in schoolwarmap but save point not working resurrection poin save failed. I already fixed the maplist.ini but still resurrection failed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in what part sir i already added the npc on .lev and already set the maplist.ini still can't savepoint

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
restart flagged has declared in source code as bRestart, If you are using a shared schoolwar source here e.g tyranny, bRestart flagged in mapslist.ini is useless, since you flagged your map as schoolwars, restart flagging in schoolwar was intentionally disabled by default in source code.

I assumed you copy the market flag of un touched ep7 market flag, it was disabled by default.

No need to edit the .Lev, unless you placed that npc mob on not schoolwar flagged map, If you are talking about the revival gate on your mob in level editor, I guess it is a gate within the map, on where your character will be move at upon reviving after saving on that mob, Yes you need to make sure you assigned a revival gate for that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back