Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can anyone please help me with LevelEdit,SkillEdit,ItemEdit

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As the title mentioned. I've researched all over RZ on how to do it. I'm using UGN Source Episode 9 from this http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/urban-gaming-client-database-source-1156134/ and all the tools are not working!

Complied in Release_A - no errors

ItemEdit issue - It can't open the decrypted item.isf from glogic - using original client provided.

SkillEdit issue - Its giving an error for Failure to load string and setting table - using original client provided and all files decrypted.

Levedit issue - It can load the WLD Files, but the Lev files doesn't load.

I'm really annoyed as this tools are being compiled successfully and does nothing useful.

Can anyone please help me with this.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
its better put some screen shot for an easy to see your problem and about Q#2 failure load just decrypt only a skill.ssf and skillstrtable. do not decrypt comment.ini put in folder as normal where you can get inside the .rcc

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its better put some screen shot for an easy to see your problem and about Q#2 failure load just decrypt only a skill.ssf and skillstrtable. do not decrypt comment.ini put in folder as normal where you can get inside the .rcc

Q1 - I decrypted the Item.isf using the rantool that i compiled. I ran the Item.exe and load the item.isf. Nothing was loaded.

Q2 failure still there.

rylle12345 - Can anyone please help me with LevelEdit,SkillEdit,ItemEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

Q3 - The question has already been mentioned. When i open any Lev files, nothing happens. When I open WLD ( Maps ) files, the map loads. When i try to load WLD file first then load the lev files. only the WLD file is loaded.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Q1 - I decrypted the Item.isf using the rantool that i compiled. I ran the Item.exe and load the item.isf. Nothing was loaded.

Q2 failure still there.

rylle12345 - Can anyone please help me with LevelEdit,SkillEdit,ItemEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

Q3 - The question has already been mentioned. When i open any Lev files, nothing happens. When I open WLD ( Maps ) files, the map loads. When i try to load WLD file first then load the lev files. only the WLD file is loaded.

try analyze what are we saying!! about decryption.. failure to load meaning in skill/item editor side make sure make a new folder and name as /data and inside a data folder create a folder again and ff. below

skinobject - drag all files into skinobject folder - without decryption
animation - drag all files into skinobject folder - without decryption
glogic - drag comment.ini , crow.msnf,crowstrtable,item.isf,itemstrtable,skill.ssf,skilstrtable - ( decrypt all except a comment.ini )

about Leveleditor try read this explanation by edwinc3020
http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/urban-gaming-client-database-source-1156134/index14.html

Upvote 0
Back