Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how can i put a Faint or Ice or any Elem in a Weapon? or changed the Elem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i put a Faint or Ice or any Elem in a Weapon? or changed the Elem?

use ITEM EDITOR, u can edit whatever weapons, armors etc. you want. find the editor at the stickies on how to edit GLOGIC.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
our item editor can't edit the element of weapons, try to search editors that can edit .cps files.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
our item editor can't edit the element of weapons, try to search editors that can edit .cps files.
what, ITEM EDITOR can't edit?
its the EDITOR i used to make ep4 weapons with elements as long as u have the cps files.
thats why i show him the link of the files he need. then he can edit that on the ITEM editor
read the stickies well.

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@tondofear
Thank you for flaming. What Zentrix want to say is "How to put ELEMENTS on a WEAPON or changed its element by using the non-elemental weapons/.cps". I also know that we can make weapons with elements as long as we know the right .cps, my point is on how to edit the .cps which the item editor can't do. Sir larelle is one of the ragezoners here that help me put other effect(element) on weapons.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@nagato & jerwin

i'm not flaming here guys i just want to help, sorry for the misunderstanding i don't intend make u feel that way.

all i want to say is he can edit using ITEM EDITOR using cps files that have an element. he can look for a weapon that has an element on the item editor then copy the cps file on the weapon he desire to have an element and put there what element effect he want. cause that the way i made mine & it works. if that is wrong sorry for my self dont try my way. ur free to decide & try.

pls dont tell i'm flamming cause i'm just here to help sorry & sorry again, peace! i hope u understand

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
any here got a ICE, ELEC, FIRE, POISON and FAINT elem? pls can you share it..

Upvote 0
Back