Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] About Login Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
planetmarz - [Question] About Login Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Sirs:

In Login Server, just want to ask what is the encircled red area for?
Is Game 1 Patch 1 corresponds to Client Version 1.1?
And does it mean if I set the Game and Patch to higher NUMBERS, my client with lower version cannot log in to game unless patched?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I guess that was the purpose it should have, at servertext (data/gui) you even find a sentance saying "Your client is not patched please launch the patcher and retry" or something but it doesn't work
I tryed
maybe it works on REAL Ep3 server files cos your server files sadly but true aren't even Ep2.3

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks sir Jolin, that was quite a fast reply. about my server files, will try to look for real EP3, in the stickies of course. But will appreciate if you will share yours. ^^ (just kiddin). Thanks anyway.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I don't have EP3 server files
if you check official they're EP3
they got pets hair color different music during fate box effect pathfinding at map and 157 skills, THAT is ep3

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks Sir Jolin anyway.

Will go back to Thread Title because might be infracted here. ^^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back