Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[question] puting skill on npc!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i want to use 7sins glogic but i dont want to replace the whole content of my present glogic, i just want to put the 167 to 227 skill on my npc, my question is which itemcrowsale of the 7sins glogic where that 167 to 227 skills located..if anyone knows please ragezoners...thanks in advance!!!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
can you share your item.isf and itemstrtable so that we can check on it?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@dustin
You want those scrolls from 167-227 saleable on the npc right? If that's the case then would you mind to tell us what npc do you exactly want to put those scrolls, i can help you to put those scrolls on your designated npc.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@ nagato.. i have offline... can you do that for me also i want to put it on college snitch only 2 class swords man and brawler.. pls i wan't the skill 127- 267

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@carlrs
ok ill do it, pls share your glogic here so that i can start editing your npc asap

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think the 167-187 skills is in the crowsale of the ice cream seller....

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@weib
actually we have different crows from different clients, and i think almost all of us here had already edited their own files especially the files on glogic so there is a big chance that those 167-187 skills is not on the ice cream seller. ^__^v

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@ nagato here it is

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@carlrs
you don't have any skills yet, i thought you just want me to make your skills saleable on the NPC >.<

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@nagato
oppps..i forgot...ur right but for that crow is from jamuran client...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back