Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Randomizer Value and Sealed Card [help]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello again RZ! :dancemental:

I just want some help regarding the random value given using "RANDOMIZER OPTION CARD"

check this screenshot:

as you can see on the screenshot there's a 3 ATTACK random value pop up using 1 randomizer card.
it shouldn't be like that right?
I want to know how can i remove the ATTACK% on randomizer card.
I know its in the glogicserver. which .bin files should I edit? and what should I remove?

also "Sealed Card"

I just found out a problem on using sealed card.
When using sealed card if you have a desired random value you have to sealed that value, and if you using randomizer card again that value won't change. right?

in my case if you sealed a random value and use again randomizer card that value you sealed will be change to another random value.

How to fix that?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
modify .bin file . check your item .bin file from item editor and go glogicserver find the .bin file and change the data

hello as per checking the randomizer option on item editor. there's no .bin files on random option tab.

Upvote 0
Back